Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
About the practice:
The London Animal Hospital is an independent 24-hour veterinary practice in Camberwell, South-East London. The same team of vets behind Cuffe Vets, in Clapham, established the state-of-the-art hospital in April 2017 and are dedicated to providing the highest standard of animal care, customer service and cutting-edge medical practice by offering:
- The very best and most caring veterinary staff
- Any-time consultations with a specialist night team on-site until morning
- No price difference for weekday, weekend and bank-holiday consultations from 7am to 9pm – all capped at a low, industry-beating standard
- Separate waiting areas, consultation rooms and wards for cats and dogs
- On site CT scanner, dental imaging and endoscopy machines
The London Animal Hospital is open 365 days a year, offering complete vet care from regular consultations and vaccination programmes to round-the-clock emergency surgery.
Where are we:
Find us on Google Maps.
Buses are the 35, 45 and 345.
Nearest Tube Station is Brixton.
Nearest Rail Station in Loughborough Junction and Denmark Hill.
Services we offer:
Consultations, Vaccines, Neutering, Dental and Advanced Diagnostic Imaging, Routine Surgery, Emergency Surgery and Continuous Critical Care.
We offer consultations for Londoners – our first is at 7am and our last at 9pm, every day of the year. We are also available all night long, every night. Our emergency consultations run from 9pm to 7am and there is always an experienced vet and nurse on site at the hospital, ready to assist you and your pet. Our main aim is to be there for you, when you need us. This is why we don’t charge a surcharge on bank holidays and weekends and why we never, ever close.
We offer free on-site parking for clients and also drop-in tours of the hospital twice weekly on a Tuesday, that are open to everyone. Book our free Behind-the-Scenes Tour @ The London Animal Hospital.
- David Cuffe MVB MA MRCVS
- Hannah Curwood MRCVS
- Charlotte Beard VN, RVN
- Hannah Lucy Chambers VN
- William Chandler BVetMed MRCVS
- Paul Chaney BSc (Hons.) RVN
- Natasha Clark RVN
- Rose Desbonnets RVN
- Alison Foucault DVM MRCVS
- Sarah Jenner VN, RVN
- Shannen Johnson VN
- Anna Mercanti MRCVS
- Dearbhla Owens MRCVS
- Kirsty Stenhouse SVN