We have a fully qualified and dedicated team of staff consisting of 4 veterinary surgeons, 2 full time veterinary nurses and 3 part time nurses, 2 receptionists, and a practice manager.
We pride ourselves on providing a high standard of care for our patients and owners, at affordable prices.
161 Kew Road
Surrey TW9 2PN
We are located on the corner of Kew Road and Jocelyn Road, and have FREE PARKING available.
Visit Google Maps to see where we’re located.
The surgery is open from 8.30am every morning and consulting times are as follows:
- Monday: 9am-11am & 1pm-7pm
- Tuesday-Friday: 9am-11am & 1pm-7pm
- Saturday: 9am-11.30am & 2-3.30pm
We provide 24 hour emergency cover from the surgery Monday to Friday, then from 4pm Saturday and on Sundays and Bank Holidays our local Medivet at 171 Lower Richmond Road provides emergency care. In the event of needing a vet after our surgery hours, please telephone 020 8940 1090 and you will be directed to the duty vet.
We offer a number of services including:
- Free Delivery Service – this service is available on weekdays, and provides your pet’s food and medication to be delivered to your door at a time that suits you.
- Holistic treatment and acupuncture: Holly Mash, a qualified homeopathic Vet, offers a range of complimentary health treatments to our patients. She focuses on western veterinary herbalism and acupuncture, but may also use homeopathic remedies or bach flower essences where appropriate.
- Exotic: if you own any kind of exotic pet, then our Vet Sean McCormack is the man to come and see! Sean has a great deal of knowledge and experience regarding treating, keeping and breeding a range of exotic pets.
- Pet health plan schemes: sign up to one of our health plans and save money on the cost of essential preventive treatments for your pet. This scheme enables you to spread the cost with monthly payments, and entitles you to discounts on other procedures.
- Puppy classes: Here at Richmond Vets we offer classes which combine training and socialisation for your puppy, as well as associating a trip to the vets as fun and exciting!
- Cat Clinic – we have a specific clinic dedicated to cats only, which provides the perfect quiet time for those who are nervous or not keen on our canine friends!
- Nurse clinics – our team of nurses run their own clinics providing free pet health advice for you. They are specifically for kittens and puppies, pets over the age of 10 years, and weight management but they will also microchip your pet and clip nails, and are happy to discuss any other queries or concerns you might have. One of our nurses, Sharon, also has qualifications in animal behaviour and will discuss any behavioural issues you might be experiencing with your pet, either at the surgery or in your own home.