Vet4Life is a modern independent, caring practice situated in the heart of Teddington. We have renovated the building and fitted it out to the highest standards. Our staff are all highly experienced in all aspects of your animals care. Facilities include ultrasound, which allow to see inside the body without needing surgery and on site blood analysis machines which can give results within minutes. We also can perform key-hole surgery for spays and other abdominal procedures that can reduce the pain and speed the recovery.
160 High Street
Middlesex TW11 8HZ
Traveling from Kingston or Twickenham, turn onto the High Street by the Landmark Centre. We are situated on the left after 200 yards. Ample free parking on the High Street and on Kingston Lane. Pay and display bays are found in front of the clinic.
Visit Google Maps to see where we’re located.
Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm & Sat, 9am – 4pm
Consultations from 9am-11am and from 4pm-7pm
Consultations are by appointment but we will make every effort to see people whenever they want to be seen.
Services we offer:
- Puppy and Kitten Health Examinations and Vaccinations
- Behavioural advice and puppy parties
- Range of quality pet foods and toys
- Full Surgical and Diagnostic Facilities
- Out of Hours Cover by Vet / 24 hour emergency cover by your vet
- Geriatric Clinics to ensure your pets stays healthy in their old age
- Weight control Clinics to ensure your pet stays at their optimal weight for health and vitality
- Key hole surgery
Our vets & nurses:
- Ian Stroud MRCVS
- Julie Carrig, Reception
- Donna Hutton RVN
- Alison Kent VN