- Why not book individual training on a one to one basis to help you with anything from basic puppy training to recall and loose lead walking?
Training takes place at your home where your dog is most able to concentrate and then continue outdoors to the park if required as training progresses.
To enjoy a happy, rewarding relationship with your dog it’s important he’s well trained, well-behaved and knows what you want from him.
Our experienced dog trainers give you all the tips, advice and guidelines you need to help you understand how your dog learns, what makes him tick and what he needs from you. And what’s more we ensure our one on one dog training sessions are great fun for you and your dog.
Our experienced and professional dog trainers only use up-to-date training methods – positive reward based training – which are kind and fair to dogs.
Our One to One Dog Training is carried out with one of our trainers in your own home. We will visit you at a prearranged time for each session.
Usually for one to one dog training we advise you book a block of 4 sessions to get the most out of the training. Each session is carried out with you and your dog approximately once per week for a 4 week period. Each session we will build on the training and progress the exercises. The first 3 sessions would be at your home and the last one in a local park to put everything into practice.
SOME EXAMPLES OF THINGS YOU COULD LEARN WITH YOUR DOG DURING ONE TO ONE TRAINING WOULD BE:
- Basic sit, stay, down, come, heel, and leave it for beginners or puppies.
- For the more advanced dogs, walking off-lead using heelwork, proofing the basic commands and working at a distance.
- Or help in dealing with unwanted behaviours such as barking, chewing, digging and jumping up.
- Or why not try some fun trick training with your dog to help build your relationship grow stronger!
One to One Dog Training (Prices start from £70)
- One on One Dog Training – Ideal for recall, chewing, digging, jumping up, pulling on the lead and basic obedience. 1.5 hour initial assessment
- One on One Dog Training – Each additional one hour session
- One on One Dog Training (4 Week package) – Designed for puppies or adult dogs / rescue dogs that have had no formal training already.
- 4 x One to One sessions to be booked approximately 1 week apart
- Lead walking or Recall Package – Two one hour training sessions, to either teach your dog to walk nicely on the lead or to focus on building a reliable recall.
- Introduction to Clicker and Tricks – 1.5 hour session using clicker training methods.
Preparation for a New Puppy
- One hour session (before new puppy arrives) covering puppy training and care.
- Get off to a good start with a two hour puppy training lesson for puppies under 14 weeks old.
Lead Walking or Recall Package
- Two one hour training sessions, to either teach your dog to walk nicely on the lead or to focus on building a reliable recall.
One on one Puppy Training Package
- 4 Week Package
- Four one hour puppy training sessions for puppies under 8 months old.
- For our packages we recommend using each session approximately 1 week apart. This will allow you to practice in between and progress your training at each session.
One on one Puppy Training
- Ideal as a refresher after puppy training classes or for recall, chewing, digging, jumping up, pulling on the lead and basic obedience. 1.5 hour final assessment and additional one hour sessions available.
- NB: One to one training visits may be subject to extra travel costs of 45p/mile and any parking and congestion zone charges on top of the training fee.